Atelier Emmanuel is looking to hire one or two apprentices.
Atelier Emmanuel is a thriving hair salon and day spa in downtown San Francisco. Assistants in our salon participate in an apprenticeship program, which includes weekly education. We help you develop a menu of services with an eye towards building your own clientele and graduating to a junior stylist position.
We are looking for someone with the right balance between being willing to learn, and mature and ready to become a professional. Our environment emphasizes collaboration, professionalism, and authenticity. We discourage pettiness and drama.
- Professional, with excellent presentation
- Ready to invest the time necessary to become a skilled stylist/colorist
- Willing to work and be both passionate and focused
- Able to work Sundays
- Able to attend Monday Trainings
- Studious and able to accept constructive criticism
- Diverse and growing clientele
- Strong local and hotel reputation: check us out on Yelp and Facebook
- Prime location close to shopping, public transportation & parking garages
- Business cards and marketing material
- Pay Bonuses based on retail product sales
- Weekly Training
- Health Care
We carry Bumble & Bumble, Rene Furterer, and MorrocanOil. We use Wella and Inoa Color.
If interested, please email a brief cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!