It's about time we introduce you to our product crush, EVO
First they seduced our colorist Krystal with their hair products; then they worked their way through the rest of the Claude Lane staff, until we had no choice but to start carrying the line.
File their products under They Just Work. And, Great for Cocktailing. We like them for both those things, and also for the brand's verve and integrity.
"evo steps outside the normal realm of truth-stretching invention in a 'wake up and smell the coffee' crusade of twisted honesty - designed to make people think. and so comes the catch phrase - saving ordinary humans from themselves™.
Irreverent packaging, quality product
Inside these bottles of personality, you'll find luxurious products that give professional results while respecting the environment. What you won't find are sulphates, parabens, dea, propylene glycol.
In evo own words, "You won't find unnecessary, over-marketed ingredients; no imaginary technology, no myths, no gimmicks."
Other good stuff:
- All damaged evo stock is given to homeless shelters. a simple idea and a practical idea!
- All evo packaging is 100% recyclable.
- evo offsets its carbon footprint by purchasing government accredited carbon offset credits.
- Where possible, evo uses natural ingredients and continues to reformulate and substitute synthetics with naturals when an equivalent is available.
- evo is not tested on animals.
But especially: the product make your hair look and feel good!
Hey, stop by 9 Claude Lane, test out the products!
Touch and smell, put some in your hair, ask all your questions to our stylists. Come by before 10/19, and we'll sweeten the pot with 10% off your evo purchase
We also need to tell you about evo's Fab Pro color care system. But we'll leave that for another post...