Please read carefully before submitting a resume.
We are currently looking for full- or part-time front desk staff. Schedule will include working Sundays
As a salon coordinator, you are an integral, valued member of our staff. You are in many senses the face of the salon, welcoming both returning and new clients to a positive experience. You also play a vital role in coordinating the work flow of the rest of the staff.
Basic Responsibilities Include
- Greeting clients and letting staff members know of their arrival.
- Answering phone calls, helping clients book appointments over the phone and via emails.
- Checking-out guests and scheduling their next appointments.
- Streamlining the work flow of the salon team.
- Maintaining neatness in the reception area and throughout the salon.
- Maintaining retail products stocks; preparing and receiving orders.
- It is very important to us that you be articulate and grounded.
- You must be neither overly excitable in demeanor, nor sluggish.
- Being customer service oriented in your tone whether live, by phone or email, with pre-existing clients and new visitors.
- Good organizational skills, with thoroughness.
- Computer skills.
- A willingness to remain positive and proactive whether it’s a slow part of the day or a hectic one.
- An appearance and presentation suitable to a hip, upscale establishment.
- You must be on-time. If you tend to be late, do not apply.
- Bilingual French/English is a plus.
- Experience as an executive assistant helpful.
The Atelier Emmanuel staff is multicultural and international. We offer a positive, healthy work environment, and encourage our staff to be genuine and drama-free. There is opportunity for growth, and a lot to learn in this successful business. We hope to hear from you if you feel that we might be a good fit.
When you respond to this ad:
Include a brief statement (‘cover letter’) that shows an understanding of what we are looking for.
* Include your resume in the body of the email. We will not open attachments.
You may also drop off your resume daily between 2p and 4p, Monday to Friday.
Atelier Emmanuel is an upscale Hair Salon and Day Spa, located in Union Square, San Francisco. Check us out at www.atelieremmanuel.com.
Compensation: $15/hour. Discounted services and products. Medical after 3 months.