We are excited to announce that we will be opening a second location for Atelier Emmanuel, and this means hiring additional stylists!
Atelier Emmanuel is a thriving hair salon and day spa in downtown San Francisco. If you’re looking for a supportive place to hone your craft and grow your clientele with the support of a like-minded team, check us out! Our environment emphasizes collaboration, professionalism, and authenticity. We’ve been in business for 14 years and have a strong local reputation. Our team is active not only behind the chair, but creatively with diverse hair-related projects. We frequently host education and client-centric events.
- Professional, with excellent presentation
- Willing to work and be both passionate and focused
- Able to work Saturdays or Sundays
An existing clientele is preferred. If you don’t have one, that’s okay too — just show us that you are ready to work to develop one.
- Diverse and growing clientele
- Strong local and hotel reputation: check us out on Yelp, Facebook, Instagram
- 2 prime locations close to shopping, public transportation & parking garages
- Business cards and marketing material
- Compliance with labor laws, including tracking break times and sick hours
- Pay Bonuses based on retail product sales
- Weekly Training
- Health Care
Your clients get a beautiful salon that is easily accessible. We have a waiting area, wifi, and a complete menu of spa services like mani/pedi, waxing, makeup and skin care for them to enjoy. We have a full-time front desk and are open 7 days a week, with late hours for most days.
We carry Bumble & Bumble, Rene Furterer, and MorrocanOil. We use Wella and Inoa Color.
If interested, please email a brief cover letter and a resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!